Top Tips for Choosing Your Wedding Rings
Finding the perfect wedding rings can be a very enjoyable experience. A chance to get creative and design something that represents your life together. I have put together a few tips to help you create the ring of your dreams..
• Style: Whats your personal style? Do you like modern or more timeless? What brings you both together. Maybe we can represent this in the rings. You will be surprised how effortlessly ideas start to flow and take shape once we start chatting.
• Recycled Gold: Do you have old gold at home? We can use it for your wedding rings. Your gold will be tested, melted at over 1000 degrees Celsius and refined down to original pure gold (24 karat). The Gold is again tested and then alloyed under strict European Hallmark laws.
• Narrowing down your choices: What colour gold do you like? Do you prefer things that are matt or highly polished? With or without a Gemstone? If you choose to go with a gemstone we have many here to inspire.
• Wedding band width: The width of a ring effects the style and comfort level. Will you wear your engagement ring on the same finger? We can try on rings with different widths to get a feeling of how it will look on the hand.
• Which Finger? In Austria the wedding ring is traditionally worn on the fourth finger on the right hand. In other countries its worn on the left. These days its a case of personal choice.